Thanks for coming back!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Busy week before Paris France


This weeks been busy with planning, homework,packing getting everything in order before I leave to Paris France. Haven't had to much time for pictures since i've been researching good photo spots/areas in and around where ill be in Europe. There's alot of opportunity for photos over there which is another reason I haven't shot to much this week. Having been on 75+ flights and trips I have yet to visit europe, its been a hot spot where me and my family have wanted to go for a while. Having traveled alot I can honestly say I haven't been this pumped for a trip in a while since its such a new area/content I have never been. Todays photo I leave for you guys is my dog Kurby playing in the recent snowfall

No comments:

Post a Comment